Friday, October 22, 2010

Sun flare


I've been trying to capture the starry sun flare for quite some time and yesterday morning as I started to drive out of my garage I thought I might just be able to catch it!

This was processed in Lightroom to crop it a little and add a vignette, then in CS5 using content aware fill to cut out the edge of my car window which I wasn't careful enough to spot in the viewfinder -- and add a "frame" and some text as well. Content aware fill also let me cut out the roof of my neighbor's garage. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! CS5 sounds so cool with the new features but I think I'd need a new computer to take advantage of them

Anonymous said...

oops, meant to say I love the header image too.

Anonymous said...

What a great capture...this is just beautiful...a new day has begun! :)

Post a Comment