Saturday, May 22, 2010

Young and old

A clematis flowering near the ground.

Well, the bud is still young and the open flower is getting old!
OK -- kind of a stretch isn't it.

I was experimenting in CS5 with the content aware feature and "fixed" the open flower where some critter took a bite out of a petal. It's pretty amazing. And there was a dead leaf in the upper left that I removed with a big selection and content aware --pouf!

And I'm still playing with making "frames" with loose brushes. This one isn't half bad...

2 comments:

Chesney said...

I would love that program...sounds amazing (just like this gorgeous flower is)!

Anonymous said...

No stretch at all I'd say. I love the straight on look into the sexy bits of the flower. I lust after the new features but...

Post a Comment